Cryptocurrency has exploded in popularity over the past year with prices continuing to rise and more mainstream investors getting on board with digital assets, the future of cryptos is looking very bright, it is also a booming new gaming industry that just keeps getting better with age, there’s nothing like an exciting new world full of possibilities to get your blood pumping- in this article, we’ll explain what a crypto casino is and how they operate within the gaming ecosystem.
Why Should You Play In A Crypto Casino?
Let’s talk about why you should play in a crypto casino now that you understand what it is and how it operates; the first reason is that online casinos have established themselves as a mainstay of the online gaming industry- crypto casino games popularity has exploded over the past decade and has only continued to soar since and while not every player is interested in the newest games and technology, many do desire something that feels comfortable and secure- when you combine the two factors, you get a crypto casino.
The second reason you should play in a crypto casino is the same as the first – the expanded reach of the gaming industry; due to the nature of crypto, the audience for cryptocurrencies is much, much broader than any other form of online gaming- as cryptocurrencies become more mainstream, more and more online casinos are beginning to accept them as a form of payment.
Pros of Playing in a Crypto Casino
- Accessible Worldwide – Anyone with an internet connection and a computer can play crypto casino games regardless of where they live or their financial situation.
- Fast Online Play – Unlike regular online casinos, crypto casinos offer lightning-fast online play, you won’t have to wait hours between games like you would at a regular online casino.
- Free Spins and Bonuses – The online gaming world and crypto casino games has become reliant on free spins and welcome bonuses to attract players, with crypto casinos, both of these bonuses are standard fare- they give you free spins and then let you cash out your bonus at any time.
- No Casino Slots – Many traditional online casinos rely heavily on casino slots to make up the majority of their games, however, the crypto casino industry is all about the blockchain, and blockchain games are becoming more popular as time goes on.
- No Credit Card Verification – Unlike traditional casinos, crypto casino do not require you to verify your identity before you can play, this means that anyone with a computer and an internet connection can play.
- No Registration Fees – Most online casinos require you to register before you can play, while this generally isn’t a problem for seasoned online gamblers, it may be a dealbreaker for some crypto gamers.
Cons Of Playing In A Crypto Casino
Limited Player Rewards – most crypto casinos aren’t very generous with their rewards, they usually give you a few free spins or a small percentage of your deposit, and that’s about it luckily, there are a few exceptional companies that will give you a fantastic welcome bonus, but the majority of them don’t.
They are not regulated- in other words, they are technically illegal gambling sites and are not allowed in most countries, with that being said, there are a few platforms out there that claim to be regulated and there are also a few casinos that claim to be regulated but are unlicensed- these unlicensed casinos are pretty much illegal gambling sites disguised as regulated casinos.